Wednesday, July 12, 2017

4th of July!!!

First off, HELLO!
I had so much fun this 4th of July weekend. I took a beautiful trail ride with Samme, enjoyed the fireworks, and spent time with family and friends!

On Sunday I took a trail ride with Samme, and took a bunch of pictures that I might use for 4-H; and I'm going to share them with you!!! 
Mulberry Trees






The River :)
It was a great ride. Only bad thing was she has never been in running water.... so when she FINALLY, finally went in she pretty much JUMPED across.... it was actually kind of funny!

On Monday we went to our town's firework show. I got to spend a bunch of time with my friends; and my family! Here is a small clip of the fireworks.
                               In case the video doesn't work: https://youtu.be/9z054PkYDeg

The firework show was GREAT!!! I really enjoyed it. Emmett slept through the entire thing!!! It was cute! Emmett now says "mama" and "dada." And my nickname is "baba;" but it is totally not because it is a sound he makes often.

Sorry there is not much writing.... but I hope you enjoyed reading! Have an amazing day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment