Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Vacation Haul~

I was on VACATION!!! (With my family, of course) Yes, it seems I forgot to mention I was going to WASHINGTON D.C.; but this is not the time to tell this *tale*, for this is a mini haul of all the souvenirs I probably over paid for *coughs*. Here they are:


First off, a METRO CARD! Why is this of importance you may ask? Well, we took public transit the ENTIRE vacation! And Sara and I almost died.... but you will have to wait to hear the story *evil grins* mwahh... lol



I got a Washington D.C. zip-up hoodie from a sketchy street vendor... and they didn't even spell CAPITOL CORRECT!!!!!! But it's okay! For the price we paid it is okay :P lol

This is a quill pen calligraphy pen!!! I love calligraphy and I've wanted a quill pen for a while so I got one!!!! This is from the capitol of the UNITED STATES!!!

I got some Mousse for my WILD hair because somebody *ahem* didn't pack any.

I got some stationary... I couldn't help myself... I just couldn't! But it's so beautiful!! Btw it's from the  Target dollar section.

 I got some of the friction color changing pencils and a beautiful butterfly pen from the National Museum of Natural History.

Then I got a poster of the Constitution from the National Archives!!!!

This is all the souvenirs I got! Expect a post with ALL the details of my vacation coming soon... *WARNING* it will be very long!!! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. It sure was a fun vacation! Oh and do forget to share a little about a greenish colored something large we saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great vacation didn’t we! Don’t forget to share about the big greenish lady we saw at the end of our trip 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had some awesome FUN!!!! Actually, a little over a month ago, we traveled down to Chicago and stayed in a hotel in the middle of the metropolis with the skyscrapers you can't find here... For about three days. Unfortunately, the only souvenir I received was a jar of coconut oil for my skin... but hey! At least it was something! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the pictures you have on here

    ReplyDelete