Sunday, February 17, 2019

February 2019...

Well, obviously I have aced skipping blog posts. I am a professional at forgetting/putting things off, soooo. School has been consuming my life along with other things like this years musical. But, lets move on from that and recap on the last few months.

The biggest news is that my family is growing to 6. My mom is due in mid June. And did I mention... its a GIRL!! I'm so excited to meet her and I can't wait to make so many cute things for her!

I got my temps in November and a car!!! I had been waiting for EVER it felt like for my temps.
We had a successful hunting season this year. Well, I didn't, but our family in general did. I only had one deer come in by me and I missed. It happens I guess. xD

Christmas was great as always! We actually got some decor for the front of our house including some candy canes in red and green and some icicle lights. I got lots of fuzzy socks for Christmas this year; seriously I got 11 pair. I'm not complaining at all though because my toes have never been warmer. I think I actually own more fuzzy socks that regular socks : /
I also got some amazing horse themed gifts (e.g. shirt, socks, and mug); some Bible journal supplies; Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS); and a Polaroid camera. I also got a few other things as well.

I've preoccupied my weekends with ice skating again this year. I swear, if I could ice skate everyday I probably would. I just love it that much! 

When new years rolled around I obviously fell asleep way before we could watch the ball drop *again* but I did wake up for midnight! And since then my life has been full of school and play practice. Our production is the musical "Pilgrim" based of the book Pilgrims Progress. Opening night is in 12 days sooo.     yeah.      lots to do and get ahead for.

In March we are going on vacation to FLORIDA!!! I super excited! Our only plans are the beach. On our way back we are stopping at a resort in Tennessee too. It's right in the mountains so it will be super cool.

I think that catches up the little bit of excitement in my life.... It ain't much... I didn't realize how little I've done since Christmas. Thanks for reading :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment