Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Random Haul!!!!

After some shopping over the weekend; I realized I had enough stuff to share! I'll tell you where I got each item and how much it costed. (as long as I remember; lol)

Yellow Tee from Walmart; $2.87

Blue Tee from Walmart; $2.87

Black Leotard for Ballet from Walmart; $8ish
(Post coming soon)

Black Skirt; I got it as a gift... so I have no idea

Navy Blue Dress from GAMISS.COM; $12ish

Screen Protectors from Walmart; $9ish

Wallet from Maurices; $12.50

 Rainbow Paper Straws from Walmart; $2
*For my birthday party!*

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!
    And I'm intrigued about the leotard... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we can use that leotard 😳
    I'm glad you are enjoying your new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty!! I'm absolutely in LOVE with that dress. You look gorgeous in it! :)
    Also... About the leotard... Hmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete