Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My Sister!

I would like you to meet my sister.....   SARA!!!!!

She is 12 years old.
She is a Christian.
She is also home schooled.
Her favorite book series is Warrior Cats; specifically Power Of Three 
Her favorite color is pink and black.
Her favorite animals are Cats and Wolves.
Some of her hobbies are: 
  • Cake Decorating. She is even making/decorating my birthday cake.
  • Reading
  • Drawing Art Stuff
  • Minecraft


She is a truly amazing sister and Best Friend! I love the late night chats and heart to hearts. Even when I'm stubborn, she has always been there for me no matter what! She is my favorite person to eat ice cream with and have My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic marathons! Yes... we love M.L.P! Thanks for being such an awesome sister Sara!

Thank you for reading. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Now this speaks volumes about not only your sister, but who you are and where you're heading in life. Great read

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sisters and I were OBSESSED about My Little Pony!! We had quite the collection. ;)
    Sara is going to be your B.F.F. for LIFE! :) I don't know what I'd do without my sisters!

    ReplyDelete