Sunday, May 7, 2017

Milwaukee Botanical Domes- April 27

a.k.a- Mitchell Park Horticulture Conservatory! I think my name for it sounds cooler... but that's it's "official" name....just kidding.

Anyway, as some of you may know Emmett had to have surgery(to fix a little boy area). So, my dad surprised us by taking the day off of work on Thursday (the day before surgery) to take us to these "domes"! So I have a LOT of pictures/videos so I am making a montage for you instead of having individual pictures. So here it is.

There is a link, and a video; in case the video doesn't work. :P

Milwaukee Botanical Domes- Video


Emmett is doing fine after surgery! There were no complications or anything.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!



1 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet pea for putting this all together for us. ❤️

    ReplyDelete