Monday, April 17, 2017

And then there was....... PROM!

PROM!!! This last Friday was our home school prom; and needless to say, it was awesome! Sorry it took this long to post but I NEEDED pictures!!!!! We did so many cool dances, some including: Virginia Reel, Waves of Tory, Cotton Eye Joe, and Slapping Leather. This years theme was like Galaxy, Star Trek, etc. (I don't the info sheet any more....) Here are some of the photos that were taken by Fregien Photography!
Epic Group Photo πŸ˜‰

Me and Maria Damveld (awesome grammar)

Winter Parmer, Myself, and Sarah Bergmann

Winter, Sarah, and Myself (curse the cotton eye joe; you made my shawl fall!)

Me and Maria

Maddie Fregien and Myself

I can't remember what we were doing here.....

Just Chatting; Myself, Sarah, and Winter

And yes, I did get asked to dance by a boy............
There is nothing better than singing your sole out with the Lovely Sarah to A Thousand Years, and having a boy walk up and say, "looks like you need a partner"; and your loving friend who is there to back you up, just bails and gives ya a gentle "shove". (No... she didn't shove me...) But, I am pointing you out Sarah.......

Then, I "helped" the clean up crew by ripping down one of the slinkys... it was for a good cause though, I was playing with a little girl! I got to take one of these slinkys home.... but it was broken... I think I sat on it because I forgot it was of my bed... I also got to take a  floating star candle home!

Well that's it! Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment and tell me about any of ya'll prom experiences!




11 comments:

  1. Epic! I'm so glad you were invited this year (a year early). I think you really came out of your shell and let your light shine, and for that I'm happy. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I don't think your before prom pictures turned out to bad either.

      Delete
    2. OHHH! I forgot about those....

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! I still hold a grudge that nether you nor sarah brought me along. *sigh* AND HEAVENS! She's holding hands with a boy!! πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun Misty! You looked so beautiful and so grown up! You girls need to stop growing!! Love, Jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and have really enjoyed reading it :)

    I never went to prom but it looks like so much fun!! Music + pretty dresses + dancing = perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I actually might have shoved you...but, you know, it was just gentle encouragement! ;P Anyway. I'm glad you convinced me to come. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete