Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2017 Reflection

I feel like this is kind of traditional but... here it goes with a overview of 2017!! I can't believe it's the second of January... 2018!! But, I have gotten the date correct on EVERY subject for school today. #neverhappens

******************************************************************************************
January: Consisted mostly of play practice for Fiddler on the Roof, snow related activities, and loving 4 month old Emmett of course!!

February: Included going to camp staff trainings, play practice, and archery!

March: Consisted of MORE play practice and archery! And, I started riding Samme

April: The 14th was my golden birthday!! Emmett had his surgery. And more camp staff mtgs and play practice!

May: I got trained for working at the barn! The play was a smashing success. Butch turned 12!! I then had the all-star shoot out the SAME weekend... Finally, I started taking ballet classes for the summer. 

June: I began chores at the barn on my own! The lease for Samme became official! I had my ballet recital. 

July: Emmett turned 9 months old! Home school volleyball started!! Sara and I went to camp!!!

August: Home school volleyball continued!! And my freshman year of high school began! I tried out for the high school volleyball team and began practice!

September: We went on vacation to D.C.! I became to president of our 4-H club! We had some of our first volleyball games.

October: Sara was baptized. Emmett turned one! I auditioned for the play, The Lady Pirates of Captain Bree, and accomplished my goal of getting a bigger (mainish) character role! I went to homecoming and was in the parade. The volleyball season finished and I got Most Improved Player! Samme's back issues began and... We found out the Butch had cancer....

November: Butch had to be put down... We went roller skating for a field trip. Play practice began! The nine-day deer hunt began and I got a HUGE doe. My favorite cousin, Nevaeh, turned 7!!

December: Play practice continued. The chiropractor came out for Samme and I have since been riding her. I played piano at a assisted living center and at our 4-H senior citizens party. Sara turned 13, and Christmas was awesome!   
***********************************************************************************************************
Which catches us up to today pretty much. So what were some of the highlight of your 2017 year?? Did the year fly by for you?? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading! Till next time.

6 comments:

  1. I agree #neverhappens lol:) What barn do you work at? This year I started a blog!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feed the horses there grains and hay. I muck out stalls and take care of the chickens too. But there are 19 horses so it takes awhile. lol. YAY for your blog!

      Delete
  2. Just the other day I was thinking about doing this exact thing for the end of this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! I find that I helps me remember what I've done.

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog, and its beautiful! I love the bright green color! So happy!
    That is awesome you were able to visit Washington D.C. It is still an aspiring dream of my family's to get there all together one day.
    If you get a chance, I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog.
    Thank you so much!

    Livvy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I’ll defiantly check out your blog! Thanks for reading!

      Delete