Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I can't its two days after Christmas already! I can't believe it almost 2018 either! Anyway, since it's still the Christmas season I am going to share some of my families tradition and some of the gifts I received!

Traditions:
    ~Every year we make Christmas candy with festive music on. This year we made chocolate and white  chocolate haystacks, peppermint/cherry crack candy, puppy chow (a.k.a. muddy buddies), cake batter puppy chow, and peanut butter balls. Other years we've also made peanut clusters, chocolate covered raisins, or other treats. 
    ~We take a day to take down fall and thanksgiving decorations and put up all of our Christmas decorations. If we have cut our tree we decorate it too! 
    ~I begin playing lots of Christmas music! 
    ~I go shopping like mad, and wrap up them gifts so it's all organized and done right away. OCD Christmas to do listing right here!

Here is a list of some of my gifts I received and who I got them from:
    ~A movie night theme candy/popcorn basket- from my Grandma
    ~Splatoon for the Wii U- from my Aunt
    ~Some wall decals and crafting stuff- from my other Aunt
    ~An Avon body collection- from my friend Maddie
    ~Some fudge, melts, and other things- from my friend Micayla
    ~A mini phone/cash purse- from the Pedersons
From my family:
 ~A bed heater for my and Sara's bed
 ~A horse scarf
 ~candy.... yummmy!
 ~A new purse and wallet
 ~The warmest earmuffs
 ~Guardians of the Galaxy- God remix shirt
 ~Christmas sweater
 ~Loose Powder Younique
 ~Minecraft mini figure
 ~A Creative Journaling Bible!!
 ~A CHROME BOOK (which I'm typing this on*) for school and other things!
 ~A GO PRO CAMERA!! Once it's warmer I want to do some rides on Samme with it!! 

That is some of my families traditions! I am so grateful for the gifts I received this year!! I've used everything SOO much and it hasn't even been that long! 

Thank you so much for reading! Happy New Year!

What are some of your families traditions? What are some of your favorite Christmas gifts you got this year? Let me know in the comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment