Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentine's Day... again

Happy Valentine's Day! In 3 days! So as some of y'all may know I could take or leave Valentine's day... but I do love the candy, just not the chocolate unless it's white... I know I'm weird for not liking chocolate, but it's just not for me. I can eat some but in general I just don't like it...

My Valentine's box last year was supposed to be a gumball machine; it didn't turn out great but you could tell it was a gumball machine so that's a plus... This year my Valentine's box is 110% me... *drum roll*


It is the toilet we bought Emmett for when he is ready... so I am using it until he needs it. 

I promise my Valentines are very nice though. See???

 


I really loved this printable and if you want to check the pdf out here it is! 
Simply buy your preferred hershey nuggets, cut out the "labels", and attach them accordingly! They are really good btw.

Thanks for reading! Do you like Valentine's day? Always,

1 comments: