Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Camp Counselor (CIT) / Downhill Skiing

Camp Counselor In Training..... yep! To be honest I've never been to a camp a day in my life..... (unless you count Vacation Bible School) let alone a week long camp! I mean... I've been to sleepovers(two even lasted around week!)so there is no problem it's just different.... you know?!?!?!

So, since I'm two years to old to participate I decided to try out being a camp counselor (In Training *CIT*); And drag along my friend Duke for the journey.... ha..ha...ha... This weekend is our Camp Staff Training.... which will be exciting and fun!*I HOPE* We have a camp planning mtg. once a month too. I really hope to learn a lot from this experience as a CIT! I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I......LOVE......SKIING! I went downhill skiing this past Saturday with my dad! We had a great time! I took it slow, down the bunny hill twice; then up the ski lift to the top! I've only been skiing 3 times including this past Saturday. I'm not professional by any means... but neither is my dad... at least I didn't plow a little girl over *ahem*. It wasn't his fault, really. There was a large pile of people scattered all over the *get off zone*(no idea what it's called) of the ski lift, so he swerved and the girl was right there! He felt terrible! Well here are a few pictures!


I didn't make it on the same lift as my dad.. oops..
I did go off the jumps a few times; and fell a few times...but here a clip!




My dad thought I looked like a turtle! I couldn't stand up, I was stuck... lol


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. CIT is so much fun! I did that a while ago @ NGYC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying it through our 4-H 🙂

      Delete
  2. I sure missed out skiing this year, but new mommy means sacrificing sometimes.
    I'm not going to lie; I'm scared out of my mind to have you gone for a week! I also know you'll do just fine and have a blast (but you could keep in mind how much it'll mean to hear that you missed me too 😉)

    ReplyDelete