Monday, April 10, 2017

I Got My Hair Cut

Yeah, I did it........ I got my hair cut! I decided to get it cut because the ends were split; and because the top half of my hair is curly and the bottom half is straight/kinda wavy, so I decided to take the plunge!

I'm really happy with how it came out; which is ALWAYS a good thing! They took off about 6 inches.... which is A LOT for me. When I was 6 or 7ish my mom cut my hair, she only took off maybe 3 inches; but, I cried and cried.... I HATE getting my hair cut! But, For the First Time In Forever *ahem, Frozen reference here!* I actually WANTED this hair cut!

It is SO weird when I braid my hair in anyway!!!! Well, when I do anything with it really! Here are a couple photos so you can get an idea!


I WAS PHOTO BOMBED BY MY OWN BRO!!!


Hope you like my new hairdo! Thanks for reading!! 

3 comments:

  1. It looks fab! TBH, I didn't even realize you cut it until after you mentioned it. I HATE how I look with shorter hair - but ISN'T IT JUST THE BOMB!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really nervous when you asked for the cut; but I'm oh so glad you got it done.

    ReplyDelete