Friday, April 14, 2017
It's my Birthday!!!! It's my GOLDEN birthday!!! I'm actually 14!!! The time has finnally come!

Thank you mom for everything you do and have done for me over the past 14 years of my life; I love you! Thank you dad for everything you've done for me in the past 14 years; I love you! And my dear sister Sara, I love you so much! Thank you for being my BEST FRIEND; and thank for you being you, and for being there for me since the day you were born! Thank you Emmett for being adorable😋! I love you to!
Sorry this isn't exactly a "post" but it's my birthday and I am spending time with my family😜! I will have a *late* post on- Prom... coming up in the next few days so keep an eye out for that!
Thanks for reading!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Golden Birthday!! Lucky you, I still have to wait like 8 years for mine. Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post!? I love you endlessly and I'm so very lucky to love and like the young lady you're becoming right before my very eyes ❤️ You are blossoming into a beautiful butterfly 🦋 just don't go yet. 😃 Love you

    ReplyDelete