Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Decorating!!

The day after Thanksgiving we are officially aloud to sing Christmas music!!! Now, of course, the rebel I am, I've already been singing them since the beginning of November when we started Christmas piano music!! So this last Saturday we went and got our tree with our family friends! After about 10 minutes of searching we found one but we decided to keep looking just in case and it turned out the first one was the one!!
 And here are the pictures of our tree finished along with the rest of our house!!

favorite picture right here


Some of my Christmas music
So that is the decorations in our house! I will have a second post coming soon of my most recent projects!!! Hope you enjoyed this shorter post! 

4 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you get a real tree!! I tried to convince my parents to get one this year. It didn't work. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year. Or I can smuggle you a mini one! Lol

      Delete
  2. We got our tree the day after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I just love decorating them! Don’t you!

      Delete